- FREE SHIPPING- no code needed
- All New Redesign with Full length Mortar Sleeves! Tubes Not included. Suggested DR 11 HDPE plugged mortar tubes.
- Mortar Sleeves adjustment 0/5 degrees (Mortar Tubes NOT Included)
- Includes 4 side pull handles for carrying and staking
- Holds fireworks upright
- No tipping
- Adjustable Cotter Pins for different sized fireworks
- Single Compact Design for small to large fireworks
- Made and original design by "Redbeard"
- High quality construction
- 14 1/4 x 16 x 9 inches tall approximate interior measurement
- Provisional Patent Pending Filed
Introducing the Flagship of the Redbeard fleet!
The Cannon Blast XL-
The first product line designed to hold fireworks aerial cakes straight without the use of glue, tape or boards. No longer do you need to worry about small, medium and large cakes tipping during use, due to this new innovative design. Everyone wants to see them ignite the air and not your guests or property.
You simply place your firework into the corner of the “Cannon Blast XL”, push in the adjustable cotter pins. Next, light or electronically initiate the firework from the side, and sit back to enjoy.
All construction of this custom flagship item is done by "Redbeard" using high quality wood, paint, stain and even rubber feet at the base! From the cutting to drilling of every piece of wood, each 10 of the "Cannon Blast XL" Multi Purpose Fireworks racks is hand made. Each is equipped with pull handles made for easy transport and staking when needed,
There are over 100internal holes to support many sizes of cakes with rows at the 4" and 8" heights. This allows you to support most all 200g, 350 and 500g cakes and Fountains. The internal box is sealed with Thompson’s Sealer. The exterior slats and side panels are sealed and reveals the wood's natural grains, colors and textures making every Cannon Blast unique!
Each Cannon Blast XL also comes with a removable multi purpose topper. The topper contains 3 adjustable sleeves. The 3 sleeves with adjustable angles 0/5degrees, will support 6 DR11 HDPE mortar tubes each. (18in total NOT INCLUDED)
Place your order today for this unique "All in One" Fireworks Management System.
This single “cake rack” is the 4th product in the straight shooter series as created and designed by Brian Plowman from YouTube’s Redbeard’s Fireworks Showcase. This new invention has a provisional patent pending on file with the US Patent office. When used correctly, this device is intended to hold fireworks in place. Using fireworks safely is up to the discretion of the user. Please read the disclaimer below.